Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
New thread New poll Change forum settings Settings FAQ Who's Online
 Search:  
Filter:   ALL posts (4) 
You are not currently logged in which will enable you to customise the board including hiding posts or ignoring users. Log in or register a new account.
SubjectRepliesViewsLast Reply
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum by Pompey_Fans_CF 18 Jun 2012 23:06
I've been a Pompey fan since 1970. In my time I've chaired the Pompey
21524612 Aug 2025 16:29
by HuwJanus
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! by Pompey_Fans_CF 8 Jun 2012 18:58
Pompey-fans.com has been relaunched 12 years after it started on the R
0324926
Where will Pompey finish in the 2025/26 season? by Pompey_Fans_CF 8 Jun 2025 17:38
[poll_3175]
081686
Norwich v Pompey by Pompey_Fans_CF 17 Apr 2025 16:43
[poll_3159]
053062

Your Report: Southampton

davidargyll wrote:

Saints so much the better team; that said their numbers 17 and 25 were quite tasty.
And as for fouling, don't get me started…
I was initially pretty pee’ed off but then I thought, many other players have done it, eg Flynn, Captain Jack, Wellington, so I guess we just have to tke the rough with the smooth. And I am sure he will learn, especially as the first yellow was the result of a…

Player Ratings: Southampton

Nicolas Schmid5.00
Zak Swanson5.00
Regan Poole5.00
Madiodio Dia5.00
Jayden Meghoma5.00
Marlon Pack5.00
Ebou Adams5.00
Ryan Kavuma-McQueen5.00
Abu Kamara5.00
Tyrese Shade5.00
Colby Bishop5.00

Moderators: Pompey_Fans_CF stannorthlower Support
Online now: and 673 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.


About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026