Filter:
ALL posts (4)
You are not currently logged in which will enable you to customise the board including hiding posts or ignoring users. Log in or register a new account.
| Your Report: Southamptondavidargyll wrote: Saints so much the better team; that said their numbers 17 and 25 were quite tasty. And as for fouling, don't get me started… I was initially pretty pee’ed off but then I thought, many other players have done it, eg Flynn, Captain Jack, Wellington, so I guess we just have to tke the rough with the smooth. And I am sure he will learn, especially as the first yellow was the result of a Player Ratings: Southampton | |||||||||||||||||||||||||
Moderators: Pompey_Fans_CF stannorthlower Support
Online now: and 627 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.
Online now: and 627 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.
