Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
City Punishment
at 15:25 30 Sep 2026

"Manchester City cannot generate the same level of income by a long chalk, they can't even sell out their own stadium".

That's why City were found guilty of 114 out of 115 charges.

The one single charge they were found not to have broken is 'overcrowding'.
Forum
Reply
Unreleased Stevie
at 02:00 29 Sep 2026

Phil Daniels ; anyone else going to this next month? Really looking forward to it:

https://www.thorndenhall.co.uk
Forum
Reply
Bazunu Refuses to Play Against Israel and Issues Statement Explaining Why
at 19:19 28 Sep 2026

Exactly.

I bet if you put a world map in front of Bazunu, he wouldn't even be able to point to where Israel is on it.
Forum
Reply
Reading any good books right now?
at 12:25 27 Sep 2026

I've just picked up a copy of The History of Glue.

I couldn't put it down.
Forum
Reply
Worst Ever Saints Centre Forward
at 12:19 22 Sep 2026

Yep, off his knee... which in turn became crushed and meant he was out for another two seasons.

Forum
Reply
Worst Ever Saints Centre Forward
at 11:57 22 Sep 2026

Agustin Delgado.

Between 2001 and 2004, the striker with paper mache knees made just 11 appearences for Saints... scoring 1 league goal and a goal at Anfield in the League Cup.

He also alienated manager Gordon Strachan by refusing to learn English, and Strachan felt the player had been forced on the club and was very high maintenance. When pressed for his plans for the Ecuadorian, Strachan replied "I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yoghurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Agustin Delgado."

Gotta love wee Gordon Strachan.
Forum
Reply
Irish Terrorist Supporting Group Playing at guildhall
at 21:18 20 Sep 2026

I've seen The Who several times over the years and I do believe they are in the Guiness Book of Records as being THE loudest live band ever. Probably explains why I am now deaf in one ear all these years on!
Forum
Reply
Wrexham Game Matchday Thread
at 13:07 20 Sep 2026

It wasn't a 'must win' game yesterday obviously, but on a day when both West Ham (15pts) & Middlesboro (15pts) only managed a draw each in their respective games, yesterday was a great (missed) opportunity to go to within 2 points of both of them & keep up the pressure/pace.

Coventry City showed last season how to reach the summit and stay there. We need to improve our away form, cut out the poor defending, and somehow try to maintain pressure on the two auto places.
Forum
Reply
Wrexham Game Matchday Thread
at 19:08 19 Sep 2026

It looked a lot like the team were playing today knowing that Tonda could be gone for some time. Maaybe I'm reading too much into it but... Saints were disjointed today & lacked any real killer instinct. They probably know a bit more than we do.

Hope I'm wrong. We definitely do not need a replacement gaffer right before the Pikey's show up at St Marys. No - and no again.
Forum
Reply
Wrexham Game Matchday Thread
at 16:18 19 Sep 2026

Looked to me like the ball bounced off the bar and over. Not sure Peretz touched it - hence the goal kick given.
Forum
Reply
Wrexham Game Matchday Thread
at 16:08 19 Sep 2026

Well, if there was ever a time for Edozie to make an impact - it's now.
Forum
Reply
Ballard banging in the goals for Bristol City
at 20:57 18 Sep 2026

I'm watching it. Good glancing header by Ballard to be fair.

Watford aren't out of this game yet though - despite their injury list.
Forum
Thread
TV and Movie recommendations...
at 17:14 16 Sep 2026

Great to see a new series of my favourite drama series Slow Horses starting tonight on AppleTV. If you haven't seen it, I would thoroughly recommend it. Gary Oldman is superb in it but most of all, it is so well written & acted.

Following on from the latest TV awards the other night, I had never heard of Widows Bay, so I looked it up last night & watched a few episodes. Have to say I thought it was great! I'm a big horror/thriller/comedy fan, so again, right up my street.

Finally, on the same theme kind of ; I recommend every bloke watches Obsession. Great movie about being careful what you wish for when it comes to girlfriends!

Just a few pointers. Enjoy.
Forum
Reply
Boro Draw At Home To Millwall Bristol City Lose To Lincoln
at 12:45 16 Sep 2026

Form wise, we are presently the only Championship club to go unbeaten in the last 6 games. Every other team has lost at least once in their last six.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo

* Hope I haven't jinxed the Wrexham game now...
Forum
Reply
Coventry finding out what fun the premiership is
at 19:05 14 Sep 2026

Does make you wonder if getting to the Premier League is 'all that' when I see calamitous (or corrupt to put it another way) decisions like the Haaland goal yesterday being allowed to stand. I can't stand City or United - but WTF was that all about?
Forum
Reply
Tonda on ban today
at 13:06 13 Sep 2026

Our new performance-analysis intern, William Salt's dad.
Forum
Reply
Tonda on ban today
at 19:27 12 Sep 2026

His 'punishment' to be decided during the international break apparently - according to Radio Solent today.
Forum
Reply
Bristol City are bringing their own referee today
at 14:20 12 Sep 2026

Questions definitely need to be asked if this ref has a shocker.

It's probably the EFL doing all they can to hinder us by appointing bias refs. It wouldn't surprise me. I guess we'll see come 5 o'clock.
Forum
Reply
Aaron Ramsdale
at 16:52 11 Sep 2026

Too soon for Jander tomorrow according to Tonda but he 'may' play a part against Wrexham.

That's good to hear. It'll be a big boost indeed to have him back.
Forum
Reply
Bazunu to Bolton
at 11:53 9 Sep 2026

Some things never change. Bazunu as bad as ever...

https://packaged-media.redd.it
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

1885_SFC


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026