Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
8 Days & Counting
at 12:27 2 Oct 2026

I’m not sure what the urgency is ,what will be will be . Tonda just needs to go about his normal buisness as do the players. I don’t think the players are affected by the wait .I realise I might be in the minority here.
Forum
Reply
Best Bar In Southampton At The Moment
at 10:33 29 Sep 2026

For me it’s The Cricketers . Just a great atmosphere on match days . I used to use this pub before games at The Dell so it kind of feels like home to me. I used to like The Belgian blues bar too also The Lion Bedford place is ok and 5 Rivers is good too before games.
Forum
Reply
Shea Charles Transfer Saga Becomes 3 Way Race
at 09:06 26 Sep 2026

Yeah amazing to think some people on here didn’t rate him . 🤦‍♂️

I had a look on the Fulham site and they couldn’t believe he only cost 30 million .
[Post edited 26 Sep 9:08]
Forum
Reply
City found guilty.
at 17:23 25 Sep 2026

He couldn’t get out quickly enough. Little rat .
Forum
Reply
City found guilty.
at 16:47 25 Sep 2026

Always thought that Pep was a wrong un good manager my arse !!! Cheating bastard.
Forum
Reply
The Longest Day
at 14:49 25 Sep 2026

They said last night on South Today we may not get an answer until next week . 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 25 Sep 14:50]
Forum
Reply
Hampshire CCC
at 10:41 24 Sep 2026

That’s all spot Hythe ferry tales , Richards was just pure class almost like he didn’t have to try and Greenidge shear power. A great combination . 👍🏏
Forum
Reply
Hampshire CCC
at 08:16 23 Sep 2026

One of the games which stood out for me was watching Barry Richards and Gordon Greenidge destroy Glamorgan I think it was a 60 over Gillette cup match but it could have been Benson and Hedges cup. They were smashing it all over the ground, 371-1 they finished I think . Barry Richards was the greatest batsman I’ve ever seen. Such a shame he wasn’t allowed to perform regularly for South Africa.
Forum
Reply
Hampshire CCC
at 17:03 22 Sep 2026

Absolutely love the game. Played for about 38 years from primary school right up to my late forties where I played Hampshire league . I regret finishing too early on and I’m thinking about playing indoor cricket this winter. As for the transport, for me if I want a few beers I can get a train from Winchester to parkway and then shuttle bus from parkway and there’s regular busses and trains back but I drive quite a bit too. As for the Rose Bowl being soulless it’s a superb ground ffs that’s why it’s been selected for the ashes, it’s not all about getting pissed and chanting lol although I did get bladdered many times in the 80’s at Northlands road
[Post edited 22 Sep 17:04]
Forum
Reply
Worst Ever Saints Centre Forward
at 16:34 22 Sep 2026

Paul Moody and it’s not even close.
Forum
Reply
Five things about Wrexham
at 22:21 21 Sep 2026

He’s definitely not the keeper he was last season but sorry he was great last season . When he first came here he was at fault for a couple of goals but then went on a superb run not making mistakes and making very good saves keeping us in games and commanding his box . As I said he’s been affected this season I admit but to say he wasn’t very good last season is just plain wrong .
Forum
Reply
Five things about Wrexham
at 14:20 21 Sep 2026

I wonder if you were one of the thousands of fans who were delighted when Peretz signed up this season. He was outstanding last season ffs . I think the playing about at the back has affected his confidence a bit.
Forum
Reply
Wrexham Game Matchday Thread
at 10:27 20 Sep 2026

Eckert has said that Jander will definitely be back after the international break.
Forum
Reply
Ballard banging in the goals for Leyton Orient
at 10:24 20 Sep 2026

Yep I heard Dibling was very good yesterday but I also hear you want to loan him out. I was listening to his post match interview yesterday . He clearly has the talent but he comes across as very shy and lacking in confidence. Sort his head out and he’ll be fine. I’ve always rated him but you need talent and determination to succeed .
Forum
Reply
Hampshire CCC
at 12:14 19 Sep 2026

My dad played cricket against Ingleby- Mackenzie and Shackleton when his team Fordingbridge played a one off game against Hampshire. Freddie Trueman and a couple of other test cricketers played in The Fordingbridge team against Hampshire. My dad opened the batting for Fordingbridge scoring 21. I still have the paper clippings.
Forum
Reply
Hampshire CCC
at 20:53 18 Sep 2026

My premium membership renewal for 2027 was 270 pounds, 300 pounds for this 2026 season . You had to renew ( I would have anyway ) to get any chance of securing Ashes tickets for the Rose Bowl. This membership covers you for access to all championship, 20/20 and London cup games group stages only , you also get four complimentary tickets for a friend to use FOC, you also get discount on drinks and food in certain parts of the ground . I was also a member in the 70’s at Northlands road for years but I can’t remember the price . Yes the championship games are not well supported as many aren’t going to take time off work to watch it.
Forum
Reply
Hampshire CCC
at 17:27 18 Sep 2026

The championship games have always been poorly supported but that’s the same for most counties. 4/5 day cricket is very tactical and often boring to watch for the less committed and unless you’re really into cricket it can seem dull but I enjoy all forms of cricket . I did about 10 games this season on my membership 4 20/20 games, 4 one day cup games and 2 championship games. I’m so Pleased for Rod Bransgrove that he got his wish of giving The Rose Bowl test status . That was his dream .
Forum
Reply
Hampshire CCC
at 15:18 18 Sep 2026

Evening major.

Yes sad day but was inevitable. I’ve never seen such a poor championship Hampshire team as this although we got close again in the 20/20’s and if it wasn’t for the mix up between Dawson and Weatherley we would probably have won it. We were weak in batting and bowling in the red ball game . Batters got in but then didn’t push on and bowers weren’t consistent.

I saw them win the championship in 1973 and it’s going to be a long time before I see that again. The consolation for me is managing to get Ashes tickets for the test at the Rose Bowl next summer. Can’t wait.
Forum
Reply
Painted Wagon closing
at 08:20 18 Sep 2026

Yes I read that football days were the main source of income but as someone said football isn’t played 7 days a week.
Forum
Thread
Painted Wagon closing
at 18:13 17 Sep 2026

New Years Day after the saints game 😔 sad news . I go there occasionally and also used to enjoy a pint there in the 80’s before a saints game or before going to a club like the Top Rank. End of an era.
[Post edited 18 Sep 8:21]
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

1teeminants


Site Scores

Prediction League: 12
TOTAL: 12
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026