Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Friday Music Education
at 11:30 2 Oct 2026

I've gone for songs that mention teachers.

Killing Joke - Let's All Go (Fire Dances)



X-CNN - 1000 Easy. Great song this. Underrated band.

Forum
Reply
why do we do certain things a certain way in life
at 13:17 1 Oct 2026

Diagonal makes sense as you can put the pointy bit in your gob first and work your way in.
Forum
Reply
why do we do certain things a certain way in life
at 11:26 1 Oct 2026

Tapping on cans of coke. Every time I get a can of fizzy drink, I tap it on top three times. I once heard f**king years ago that it stops it exploding if the can has been agitated.

I've also since heard, many times, that that is in fact complete bollocks.

And yet I still do it, pavlovian like.

Worse though. Every time I take a piss, I spit in the bog first. I don't spit anywhere else EVER (I advocate for public hangings for public spitters), but I've got this like spit-piss chain going. Like it helps my brain tell my body that it's pissing time.

That's fine. EXCEPT that during Covid I was in a Costa or something for some reason and I went for a piss and spat in my mask.
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 11:22 1 Oct 2026

Football is such a disgusting, bloated thing now. A right nest of rich c*nts.

As a society, we're just too comfortable with a small amount of people owning everything.
Forum
Reply
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig
at 11:19 1 Oct 2026

Great story and a great night by the sound of it. :)
Forum
Reply
Dame Esther Rantzen RIP
at 08:59 1 Oct 2026

Yeah Esther was sound. RIP, lady.
Forum
Reply
Queens Park Rangers 2026/27
at 10:25 30 Sep 2026

Because if you look at our players funny their cruciate ligaments will explode and the fragments will hit another QPR player and injure them.
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 10:51 29 Sep 2026

It was great that we stayed up and at the time my neighbour was this bloke Dan who was a) a Utd fan and b) a fking c*nt. So I was pretty happy with how the day went.

That said, I really didn't like being on the receiving end of history like that. It's like being the fighter who got famously KOed. Or being Barnsley to Trevor Sinclair's overhead kick.

The BBC football TV coverage used that winning goal as a soundbite for ages.

Also, who knows what the butterfly effect might have been if we'd won?
Forum
Reply
Favorite dinner
at 10:46 29 Sep 2026

This.

My mum-in-law does the most phenomenal Xmas dinner and I do all the desserts. Can't really beat it.

I've got a few dinners that I really love now but you can't beat a mushroom omelette for a quick dinner.
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 15:42 25 Sep 2026

I mean, I hope they get punished but equally it's useful having them there to stop Liverpool/Chelsea winning things.

Man United have borrowed 90m to make their debt over a billion. That seems like some sort of cheating too.

They paid £64m for Beleba, £48m for Santos and £35m for Tielemans. Like isn't the point of FFP that it's all meant to keep things affordable?

I hate any big club. They're all run by c*nts and supported by c*nts. Supporting them is like supporting McDonalds, Nestle, Microsoft, Amazon. You're supporting a corporation, a machine.

I also hate medium and small clubs. And miscellaneous clubs. C*nts.
Forum
Reply
C-mob
at 13:35 25 Sep 2026

He's having a smashing time on all that cocaine.
Forum
Reply
Friday Music.........Animals
at 11:08 25 Sep 2026

Forum
Reply
C-mob
at 10:55 25 Sep 2026

All sounds a bit keen to me to be honest.

A bit like how famous gangster types get massive funerals and all that. The word 'legend' gets used but I'd rather people didn't go around committing crimes and acts of violence. Seems like something nobody should be doing.
Forum
Reply
Why are Spurs so crap?
at 10:49 25 Sep 2026

A mate once said 'every new season is a false dawn for Spurs' and that was like two decades ago. It's weird that they're this shit though. Like, that takes some doing.
Forum
Reply
Other than QPR....
at 10:48 25 Sep 2026

Justin Gaethje - MMA fighter who always brings it. Just undeniably fun to watch. Currently the UFC Lightweight champ somewhat against the odds.

Frankie Edgar - now mostly retired MMA fighter who put on the two most insane come-from-behind fights that'd look ridiculous if they were a movie. All heart.

Peter Crouch - my favourite person in football because he was sound to us when he left, he had massively underrated skills and because he scored one of the best goals ever. Even if it was for Stoke. Like what a guy.

Fiorentina - because of kit/Batistuta. But haven't followed their results in years. But even so.

Cincinnati Bengals - because I read that they'd not had a play-off game in like over 30 years and so I thought 'that's the f**king team for me.' And then they got good. But not good enough to win things. WHO DEY!
Forum
Reply
Other kits you like
at 23:18 23 Sep 2026

Connelly mentioned Arsenal. I don't see it. Their kit is boring. But they had an anniversary kit that was a dark purple and that was good.
Forum
Reply
Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy
at 23:17 23 Sep 2026

Ban the rampant cocaine use.
Forum
Reply
Film 2026; don't think we have such a thread yet
at 12:07 22 Sep 2026

Surprisingly, the new Evil Dead film (Evil Dead Burn) is absolutely brilliant.

Evil Dead (2013) and Evil Dead Rise weren't very good so this was a complete surprise. It captures the feel of the first one but with very elevated effect work.

The ending was a bit nubs but horror films are like rap tunes, they hardly ever nail the ending. It wasn't terrible though. Just a bit heavy on CGI.

Anyway, 4.5 out of 5 for me (on Letterboxd).
Forum
Reply
Former Coventry performance head on the 'pseudoscience' taking over football
at 12:04 22 Sep 2026

Interesting read.

Back before the whole MAGA thing, I used to listen to Joe Rogan's podcast. Don't judge. I watch a lot of MMA and so his was the podcast to go to for that sort of thing. Anyway, he had a supplement company called Onnit and he'd always go on about whatever stuff they were selling. And then it'd be like 'I've start taking [whatever] and now I've got so much more energy.'

Well, you were taking all sorts of shit before. And that was giving you energy/recovery/whatever. So how can this be giving you even more. Like how do you even judge that?

Back when I was doing Muay Thai I took a bunch of things but always had the nagging feeling they were doing eff all. So I stopped and I didn't feel any different. And why would it?

These days I take a little vitamin D and I have no idea why.

As for football. Eat well, train hard and play 4-4-2 and see what happens. It's got to be better than all this 'false 9' bollocks.
Forum
Reply
Film 2026; don't think we have such a thread yet
at 15:08 21 Sep 2026

Saw Primate (good), Coyote v Acme (very good) and The End of Oak Street (not very good).

Oak Street really suffered from piss-poor writing, bad pacing, annoying characters and the worst performance Ewan McGregor will ever give.

Ending was dumb as a badger with two tails and no head too.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

Bluce_Ree


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026