By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
We used to regularly see their battered up old coaches when driving to away games in the 80s. There would often only be a few hundred QPR at a lot of those away games so you did start seeing the same regular faces. The coaches they were able to hire seemed to get worse and worse over the years though!
Main incidents I remember were at Charlton and Derby and of course Luton. And home games against West Ham and Cardiff.
I have seen a few of them at games in recent years as well so at least some of them are still around.
We all had a good day out (the lot I go with) and gave them a good game I thought.
We were in lower tier though which is just about bearable. Getting home was a ball-ache though. Add that to the fact it has been moved to the Friday and it is a no from most of us.
Seems to be something wrong with those championship figures as well so the difference may be even bigger.
If 24 clubs spent a combined £335m then the average is nearly £14m each yet you say Swansea were the highest and their spend was less than that. We know our spending was only a couple of million as well so I suspect the £335m figure should be lower.