 | Forum Reply | Potm September at 07:36 28 Sep 2026
The web page kept crashing for me (I'll try again in a bit) but I went for Adamson. Incredible change in his game and has been absolutely rock solid for us this season. Other nominations for me are Charles (absolute godsend), Edwards (as others have said) and Smyth (always gives 100% for the club, and deserves it for the goal against Preston. Big game coming up for Kealey against Bowen, where we'll see what he's really made of. |
 | Forum Reply | Other than QPR.... at 11:44 27 Sep 2026
New England Patriots (started supporting them as a kid because they had England in the name and I didn't understand what that meant) Crewe Alexandra (an old friend used to take me) Texas Rangers (the missus is a Texan) Dallas Mavericks (ditto) Montpellier rugby (they used to drink in the pub I worked at) |
 | Forum Reply | BBC Sport tipping us for promotion at 13:17 20 Sep 2026
The title says "How long can QPR stay under the promotion radar?" Agree that the text below talks about playoffs, but I'd say that it still counts. |
 | Forum Reply | QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred at 12:38 20 Sep 2026
I think I'm one of the younger ones on the forum so I'd say that 90% of my QPR life has been spent watching teams that would've folded like a travel chair yesterday. Should we have won? Probably. But honestly I'm still buzzing from watching a QPR team show that kind of fire. Magical. |
 | Forum Reply | QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred at 09:39 20 Sep 2026
Wanted to add a quick word about Pierce Charles. Another huge save second half from that header to keep us in it - it's been absolutely night and day this season between him and Walsh. I was a defender of Walsh last season (until I saw the stat at the end of the season) and I hope he still does well, but it has been WILD to have an actually quality keeper in the net. He keeps us in games. |
 | Forum Reply | Kealey Adamson at 22:51 19 Sep 2026
He's been a class act this year. Went about his work well and should've had an assist in each half. Love to see this turnaround! |
 | Forum Reply | QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred at 18:04 19 Sep 2026
Ref bottled it. Honestly an atrocious refereeing performance throughout (both for and against us, but mostly against us). |
 | Forum Reply | QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred at 17:00 19 Sep 2026
Can't get after Lloyd. He hit the bar and his volleyed effort is a goal 99 times out of a hundred. Iversen decided he was actually Buffon for the second half, classic |
 | Forum Reply | QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred at 16:58 19 Sep 2026
The absolute definition of a top point. Cleaned up a mess of our own making, but that's all you can ask for from the boys. Nearly kicked over my sofa when Smyth equalised. Madsen scores that last second free kick and it's the definition of a stairs goal |
 | Forum Reply | QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred at 16:54 19 Sep 2026
Lol, accidental reply. Wanted to reply saying that we really can't ask for more out of the boys today, amazing performance since going 2 down |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | EuroRanger
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 0 | | TOTAL: | 0 |
|