Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Portsmouth Fans Get Instructions For Bubble Trip To Southampton
at 17:59 1 Oct 2026

You can't characterise the entire evening on that one incident. I certainly wouldn't say that some moron punching a horse means the game saw 'large scale disorder'.

Plus that's kind of irrelevant to the bubble as that could still happen with it in place.
Forum
Reply
Portsmouth Fans Get Instructions For Bubble Trip To Southampton
at 17:07 1 Oct 2026

Sorry but it's really not necessary at all. Plenty of other big derbies go ahead without travel restrictions on fans going to the game.
Forum
Reply
Portsmouth Fans Get Instructions For Bubble Trip To Southampton
at 17:05 1 Oct 2026

That's really not that much later, in fact if we get the same it'll be earlier than last time for many. Arriving by ten is still far too early, should be an hour before KO really.

Bet we don't get multiple pick up points as the club will want to earn money off people from food and hot drinks.

I still think calling 2019 'large scale disorder' is a huge exaggeration too. It really wasn't that bad especially considering it was a night game. Will get similar scenes across the country most weekends
Forum
Reply
Will there be any pubs left?
at 18:11 23 Sep 2026

I don't do it these days. There's stronger stuff out there but you generally have to pay for the privilege, it's not a £40 bag like it was in the noughties. Most of the stuff out there is pure shite though even if paying £80, I know as I used to test it.

I agree it's definitely more widespread than it used to be though, only have to look around our away ends. Huge issue in society.

I don't think there's a direct correlation to drink there though. Generally the people doing it will be those who also drink. It's just become more socially acceptable now and therefore more widespread.
[Post edited 23 Sep 18:11]
Forum
Reply
Will there be any pubs left?
at 16:59 23 Sep 2026

Hang on, are you trying to say that taking cocaine is a cheaper habit than drinking? That's absolutely miles off the mark. Other drugs might be cheaper than drink but cocaine certainly isn't.

I'm very doubtful of the purity being double what it was a decade ago too. Loads of stuff going round in recent years is barely even cocaine, mainly legal highs/speed.
[Post edited 23 Sep 17:00]
Forum
Reply
Five things about last night
at 17:55 9 Sep 2026

No chance was there 1800 Swansea there.

Not surprised the Chapel can't be heard at the other end. It's only about 20 people.
Forum
Reply
Five things about last night
at 14:43 9 Sep 2026

Never found myself worried last might. Even when they had their tails up at 2-1 they didn't really create anything and always felt we might score again.

The Chapel Kop was brilliant last in the second half particularly. Generally find the best games there are with the smaller away followings due to our smaller numbers.

I thought it made sense to have the Swansea fans in the middle. Found it odd when small followings were right next to us last season.
Forum
Reply
That Drum today
at 12:46 8 Sep 2026

Mid 30s here and I'll probably pack it in if we ever get any 'ultras'. Absolute w*nkers that they are.
Forum
Reply
Swansea Tickets Selling Well
at 07:49 8 Sep 2026

Swansea getting that allocation will be nothing to do with what they give us but simply because they'd never sell the full 3k.

They'll probably only bring about 1k I'd imagine.

Is good to see home tickets going well for this.
Forum
Reply
Roll Call To Lincoln
at 19:53 3 Sep 2026

Driving up early doors to try and take in some of the city beforehand.

In the original away end behind the goal. Hopefully the weather holds for those in the temporary stand.
Forum
Reply
Lincoln extra tickets
at 08:37 2 Sep 2026

It's not difficult though, that's the point. Even members could have got to about half of aways last season.
Forum
Reply
Lincoln extra tickets
at 15:30 31 Aug 2026

They'll get all of those except maybe Burnley as think it's our last away

Can probably add West Brom as midweek. Derby went to members last season. Reasonable chance with Charlton I'd say given it's boxing day.

The premise that it's impossible to get up the ladder is absolute nonsense and not based at all in reality.
Forum
Reply
Lincoln extra tickets
at 15:04 31 Aug 2026

Why is it ridiculous? It's hardly difficult to build the points up.

There'll be loads of aways where season tickets with no points will be able to go to (tomorrow night for example) but this was always going to be arguably the most popular game so was never to be one of them.
Forum
Reply
"The Crab"
at 08:23 27 Aug 2026

Can only speak for myself but I thought it was mental people wanted him in the England squad. Nowhere near that level and one of our most overrated players in the past decade or so.
Forum
Reply
James Ward Prowse On Verge Of A Return To Southampton
at 07:20 27 Aug 2026

This will be a disaster if he's the Charles replacement.
Forum
Reply
Ward-Prowse
at 20:30 26 Aug 2026

This would be a terrible move. Always been massively overrated.

Huge downgrade if this was to be the Charles replacement.
Forum
Reply
Birmingham away tickets
at 08:15 25 Aug 2026

I thought they were digital?
Forum
Reply
5 Things About Stoke Game
at 17:06 24 Aug 2026

Problem is mate the more people that move over we'll just get dinlos singing the liverpool song, about 100 skate songs and 'we spy when we want'.

Like I say I did think we needed more most of last season as it's harder to get things going with big away supports but the Boro game changed my mind on it.
Forum
Reply
5 Things About Stoke Game
at 16:42 24 Aug 2026

The Chapel isn't really about the away fans, it's just the anti-Northam in terms of song choice/culture.

I spent last season thinking a few more were needed there but after the Boro play off game I decided it'll be better if it just stays as it is. Too many dinlos will ruin what makes it great.
Forum
Reply
Minimum adult price £22.50 for Carabao Cup game
at 13:35 13 Aug 2026

The Liverpool one was a QF though in fairness.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

FredTheLeg


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026