Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
RAF Fairford
at 10:10 2 Oct 2026




Russia is not trying to destabilise the west.

Forum
Reply
Rayan Kolli scores for development squad
at 11:23 30 Sep 2026

This has sent me down an Osman Kakay rabbit hole.

Seems he's playing as a right midfielder in Slovakia now. From 8 games this season he has scored twice and assisted twice. His goal against As Trencin was very well taken. Sign him up.
Forum
Reply
RAF Fairford
at 10:56 30 Sep 2026

This is such a strange story. It sounds like the people arrested were trying to steal fuel.

Why is Trump and Rubio coming out and acting like this was a legitimate threat that was foiled? I really don't understand what has been cocked up here, hopefully the full story comes out soon.
Forum
Reply
Devs v Swansea
at 11:29 29 Sep 2026

Trujillo is 18 in 2 months. You would have thought he would be sniffing around the 1st team periphery by now. From his YouTube highlights he looks a real prospect, he needs to start playing mens football though. It has been very quiet from him in the last 12 months.
Forum
Reply
RIP Angry Anderson
at 13:27 24 Sep 2026

*tap* *tap* tap*

https://loftforwords.fansnetwo
Forum
Reply
Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy
at 09:37 24 Sep 2026

I was pro allowing alcohol to be drunk in sight of the pitch until reading this forum. As always LFW is the voice of reason, too many knobs will be lobbing beer if their team scores which I hadn't thought about.

I would say that they don't have a problem anywhere else in the world when it comes to drinking beer in the stands but British blokes are a bit.........different.
Forum
Reply
Smyth Strike!
at 10:45 22 Sep 2026

Come on now, the Smyth goal was great but it's not better than the goal from Dunne.
Forum
Reply
Former Coventry performance head on the 'pseudoscience' taking over football
at 10:38 22 Sep 2026

Very good read.

I never understood how that "K-Tape" could possibly work so it's good to see a doctor saying it is nonsense.
Forum
Reply
Another Preston Vid
at 08:49 22 Sep 2026

I've seen a few videos on social media from people attending their first game. The club seem to be doing a good job at marketing. These £10 seats help of course. Hopefully after the entertainment they received on the weekend they will return.
Forum
Reply
DS Squad playing up at Bolton at 1pm
at 15:55 21 Sep 2026

Compare it against the red Cirkin got on the weekend. 5 Preston players surround the ref and act like their player got shot, red card. With this tackle not a single QPR playing going up to the ref, yellow card. You gotta play the game.
Forum
Reply
Pick your fantasy QPR team
at 12:40 19 Sep 2026

Cool idea but not a perfect execution. The team I had would easily be mid table Premier League but somehow ended up 5th in the Championship.
Forum
Reply
Zan Celar - Goal Machine !!
at 15:53 18 Sep 2026



Around the 2:30 mark, lovely run and finish.
Forum
Reply
Zan Celar - Goal Machine !!
at 15:45 18 Sep 2026

It's a shame he got that injury when he was with us, it really felt like he had turned a corner. He was tosh for 90% of his time before his injury but that last 10% leaves me with this what if question. What if that through pass against Norwich wasn't booted at him at 200mph, maybe he would have gone on to be a good player, maybe he would have continued to be tosh, we will never know.
Forum
Reply
Favourite ever QPR team I enjoyed watching
at 09:23 12 Sep 2026

Kenny
Bardsley - J Dunne - C Hill - Wilson
Rowlands - Faurlin - Buzsaky
Taarabt - Eze
Ferdinand
Forum
Reply
A Night to Remember 3
at 13:34 9 Sep 2026

Jamie Sendles-White was also a youth player for QPR right?
Forum
Reply
SO......WHAT TEAM STARTS TONIGHT
at 13:05 9 Sep 2026

It's been nearly 3 hours since the claim that they know better than Julien Stephan and yet we're still without a lineup. If only Gazza was in charge, we would be top of the league with those extra 3 points.

Well....

Forum
Reply
What has happened to Richard Kone?
at 19:02 5 Sep 2026

I just don't believe he's as good as people make out, people had high expectations after the start of last season, he has glimpses of being a good striker, I just don't believe they happen enough.

He has 10 goals in nearly 3500 minutes.

He is slightly better than Dykes in terms of goals per minute. Michi Frey had better goals per minute. He's obviously better than Armstrong and Celar for goals per minute.

He's still quite young though, we are a better team now, I'm hopeful he will progress with a better service.
Forum
Reply
Poxy pop up ads on here.
at 10:31 4 Sep 2026

I don't mind the ads on here, I use an ad-blocker which blocks every other website but on LFW I let the ads through because the ads help fund this site. I'd be lost if I couldn't visit this site 100 times a day.
The only issue I have is that for some reason LFW really slows my computer down when ads are showing.
Forum
Reply
New pre match song
at 12:18 3 Sep 2026

I definitely feel there's some kind of nepo link with this. I know I certainly wouldn't be able to call the club and ask for my song to be played.

The song isn't too bad, it has a 00s indie vibe, probably trying to go for something similar to the Coventry 'We Live and Die' song. It would be fine to feature on a video but it doesn't feel anthem worthy and not something played in a stadium, not just yet anyway. Maybe like Northernr said, it needs to be more organic.
Forum
Reply
Stephan got away with one tonight
at 23:37 2 Sep 2026

I was happy with the starting 11, I was just a little surprised with the substitutions and the timing of them.

I was expecting attacking players to be swapped around, I thought Kone, Chair and Smyth would come on for Saito, Vale and Lloyd. I thought we were settled at the back and could go on to score a couple more. I wasn't expecting 4 defensive players to be substituted and I thought the changes would have come 10 minutes earlier.

Still, we won so I'm not complaining.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

Landshark


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026