By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Sorry....... this is his second ACL? I didn't realise and explains his hiding and refusal to tackle, track back etc in his time here.
If it is his second then he's more than likely finished at this level, especially if it's the same leg and if he's putting his faith in the QPR medical staff then he may as well take the insurance payout now.
Isn't this where you'd want to have Dev Squad players knocking on the door just to do a fill in on the bench or show their potential?
We still don't seem to have that, especially up top.
If all these whispers about Buzz and Kone are true and they cannot play for a few weeks then really bad news - if so and Kolli doesn't even make the squad then those who claim the higher up's have an agenda are vindicated.
Is this the England youth teams that engaged in the sport of Hide n Seek?
Apart from his debut against Plymouth (?), and maybe a half against a woeful Leicester team, he's done the square root of f'all for me. Looks like another utter waste of money at this moment in time.
Adamson is a great shout but I’d have to go for Edwards.
If Handsome Ronnie keeps developing and turning in performances I’d say we’ll struggle to hold onto him. Oozes class, reads game so well and is one of those quiet leaders.
As for Adamson it’s great to see him grab a chance whenever it comes along. Fair play to the kid
Had some brilliant, brilliant times in there with the confirmation of "no points, no points, we're Champions!!!" being the highlight pre-Leedscum game THAT season.
I used to particularly enjoy the winter games when the rugby was on straight after a game and the open fire going. Guiness and a scotch egg that used to retail at something like £63.40 each!
Before those days the left hand half of the pub (later Dining area) was frequented by us in younger days and a few of the more "lively likely lads" shall we say.
That aside, the continual loss of London, and the wider country's, pubs is such a scandal but a sign of our times and the changing demograph, economic and cultural shift will claim more and more in the coming years. Good luck Publicans and all who sail in them.
I know two people who have worked for Chris Wright on his homes.
Both independently said he's an idiot and self obsessed.
I remember bumping into him at a Service Station on the way home from Maine Road when Jesus Christ, sorry Jamie Pollock, kept us up. "Nice one Chris!!" I exclaimed..... "errrrrmmm... are we safe then?" was his response. Fcuk me. I was doing up my flat at the time and for five weeks we'd had all sorts of permutations written on the wall with results, if's, but's and maybes in Sharpie pencil. I knew down to possible GD's of each team down there minute by minute.... the fella that owned us was oblivious it seemed.