Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
WLS podcast
at 08:37 3 Oct 2026

I once looked up Leatherhead thinking it may be named after some mythical crazed killer while drinking a pint there with some friends.

I remember we were disappointed.
Forum
Reply
Bayeux Tapestry
at 06:56 3 Oct 2026

I want to go and see it but just too many people for me.

I walked out of a pub Saturday as it was busy they had one staff and peeps were ordering lots.
I told my mate 'we are leaving' she agreed and we found a lovely pub hidden away, the 'Fox and hounds' lovely little pub and the last 'only ale pub in London in 1996 apparently.

Build in 1860 for the workers on a local estate. (recommend a visit if you are near Sloane Square it's a Youngs)

I fkin hate queuing when thirsty
[Post edited 3 Oct 6:56]
Forum
Reply
Friday Music Education
at 09:38 2 Oct 2026

Forum
Reply
Friday Music Education
at 07:50 2 Oct 2026

Forum
Reply
Friday Music.........Animals
at 22:39 26 Sep 2026

This guitar player was amazing. Then just Vanished.



[Post edited 26 Sep 22:57]
Forum
Reply
Friday Music.........Animals
at 22:07 26 Sep 2026

I realise I may be stretching the topic.

Forum
Reply
Half decent tv
at 15:26 23 Sep 2026

I've started 'For all mankind' I'm on series 3 very good. (I do a couple episodes of that a couple of the Soprano's.)

I'm really enjoying the BGS space shots and the alternate history aspect. Oh yeah and major characters randomly dying.
[Post edited 23 Sep 15:27]
Forum
Reply
Jude The Cat: GONE?
at 07:16 23 Sep 2026

The cap gave him an air of cheeky rakishness.

This one just looks surprised.
Forum
Reply
Spine Shivers XI
at 14:08 15 Sep 2026

Great in Ivanhoe though.
Forum
Reply
Most OVER/UNDER RATED Band/Solo Artist /Football Team
at 13:12 15 Sep 2026

Michael DJ at Woody's Westbourne Park had 'Cigarettes and Alchohol' on white Label. Sounded good before anyone knew who they were.
I loved that place, you'd have 90's indie followed by Pantera and Metallica then back to 'The Stone Roses' or some 'House Of Pain'

Never would have said "Yup, That band will be 4 nights at Knebworth one day"
Forum
Reply
The Dennis Cirkin song
at 09:11 15 Sep 2026

The one on the Bush was ok, they had some 2 player horror shoot 'em up that was quite fun.
I remember a gathering there and half the people had 'tamaguchi's'; man that was a while ago. They also had Jenga.

Beer was good as I recall.
Forum
Reply
Spine Shivers XI
at 08:40 15 Sep 2026

Pellicori was proper dross.

I said, like others "Feed the pelican and he will score" as a sort of affirming mantra while in fact knowing full well he was more pony than "my little".

Special mention to this dude just for being shit.

Armel Tchakounte (sp) he was also shit in a reserve team game I went to.

'Upon his arrival, the Cameroonian midfielder was announced as a player to help them being promoted. However, he only managed four first team games and was an unused substitute on five occasions. The record also showed that he played six times for the reserve team before an injury in January 2007 brought his season to an abrupt halt.'
Forum
Reply
Friday Music,,,,,,,, Electricity
at 23:09 11 Sep 2026

The best Electrical song ever.


[Post edited 12 Sep 2:46]
Forum
Reply
Beg, Boro or Steal QPR Vs Middlesborough Match Thread
at 12:08 5 Sep 2026

2-1 Rangers.
Forum
Reply
Friday Music.........Colours
at 06:58 4 Sep 2026

Forum
Reply
The Hard Rock/Metal Thread.
at 21:58 3 Sep 2026

I love this band but I've always had the impression they never quite knew which sound worked best for them.
Anyway Alexi was a great guitar player.

Forum
Reply
New pre match song
at 21:35 3 Sep 2026

I'd have us walk out to Pantera 'Cowboys From Hell' But I understand I'm a minority on that one.
Forum
Reply
Blueballs Us or Them Edition. QPR vs Cardiff City match thread
at 09:52 1 Sep 2026

3-1 Rangers
Forum
Reply
More to life
at 09:24 31 Aug 2026

Very sorry to hear that Ted.
Even though I'm not a massive blues fan I've sometimes enjoyed after a few some of those old blues numbers you post and your no-nonsense football posts.
Wishing you the best.
Forum
Reply
Ye Oldest Pub
at 10:36 25 Aug 2026

I'm going to buy this, the thread has put me in the mood.

https://store.steampowered.com
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

Metallica_Hoop


Site Scores

Prediction League: 18
TOTAL: 18
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026