 | Forum Reply | Man City - GUILTY at 19:13 29 Sep 2026
Re Birmingham, Clive. Yes, very smelly. Have you any idea how close they are to building the stadium that you can see from the Cotswolds? Jesus, it’s petty, but I really hope that goes tits up. |
 | Forum Reply | Favorite dinner at 10:25 29 Sep 2026
Yeah! Autumn and winter food is so much better; except bbq’s. |
 | Forum Reply | Favorite dinner at 20:57 28 Sep 2026
Mate you are 1000% bang on there. Get that muck away from my lamb. |
 | Forum Reply | Moses Sesay at 21:20 27 Sep 2026
This is basically spying mate. |
 | Forum Reply | Shaun Wright-Philips at 09:34 27 Sep 2026
I read that in a Craig Revel Horwood voice. This is the sort of no-nonsense judging that the show is missing. |
 | Forum Reply | Man City - GUILTY at 20:06 26 Sep 2026
I know it’s a bit tired, but could the lot of them just piss off to big Europe league and leave us all alone? Ok, given what’s going on, maybe not M City, or come to think of it, Spurs, but the rest of them can do one asap. |
 | Forum Reply | Man City - GUILTY at 06:51 26 Sep 2026
"If we get titles taken off us, point deductions, we come out of this league, then we will fight until the end. I can't wait to see Erling Haaland bag a hat-trick against Grimsby. Err… |
 | Forum Reply | C-mob at 19:58 25 Sep 2026
Re: the Everton video. Was that the one where the Scouse la said they got ambushed around the swimming pool (paraphrase)” they had snorkels and swimming masks on”?😂 I think he may have been having a bit of a grin. Edit: it wasn’t that one. Just seen the aforementioned video. [Post edited 25 Sep 21:53]
|
 | Forum Reply | Why are Spurs so crap? at 20:21 24 Sep 2026
Unfortunately, it won’t last like last season. They’ll muddle through it. Clubs in a bad way at the moment. [Post edited 24 Sep 20:27]
|
 | Forum Reply | Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy at 20:19 24 Sep 2026
I’m 62 and don’t need to get showered with Carlsberg when we score. Didn’t do the ice bucket thing, because I’m not SAS; I just don’t like drinks over me mush or head. It’s an age thing 😉 |
 | Forum Reply | Jeremy vine phone in today at 16:08 24 Sep 2026
Peanut butter and proper jelly really works. Excellent for kids when the top slice wobbles. Just one a month, mind. |
 | Forum Reply | Red Fox….. She Back ! at 19:02 22 Sep 2026
Never tried it, but that’s going to change. Fullers pub (Red Lion, Hillingdon) at the top of my road. Always stuck with Pride. |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | Mick_S
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 22 | | TOTAL: | 22 |
|