By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Ronnie O Sullivan is a great, the guy is just an artist. Arton Senna in F1 sadly remember as a kid watching him die. Emma Raducanu in tennis. Think it's good to support brits in the sport even Tim Henman but I think I love Emma a bit.
In terms of football I always root for sides I lived near in non-league
Uxbridge FC Horsham FC Crawley And now in Spain Sporting Gijon
But obviously if QPR played any of the above QPR above all.
I would rename all the cups back to their original and we'll loved domestic names.
I agree Prem clubs should be in FA Cup abd should start earlier too.... give Borehamwood a chance to knock out Everton.
In a way it's really sad what time and money has done to the FA Cup it used to be an event the whole family even those who didn't like football sat down and watched.
Gen Z and beyond will never really understand how that was.
The other cups such as Carabao should just be EFL teams at this stage.
Cup winners Cup in Europe should be brought back too.