Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Prediction competition query
at 13:34 11 Sep 2026

Can you check again at your scores please and tell me if you think you're due points? Let me know if you see anything wrong in that existing predictions page now that Clive has updated it.

To be honest it's been very reliable and not made a mistake before, apart from if, as Clive says, he entered the score incorrectly.
Forum
Reply
ICAEW pop up
at 15:48 26 Aug 2026

Can someone send me a screenshot please to support@fansnetwork.co.uk and ill get it removed.
Forum
Reply
Irritating ads
at 12:01 16 Jun 2026

I've had a look on my android mobile but I can't replicate. Is this on iphone?

If you could post the link after tapping the ad, there might be some extra info in the url that might help us to track it down. If you wouldn't mind clicking it, that is.
Forum
Reply
Eon advert on here.
at 11:43 3 Jun 2026

I've reported this for a third time now. Was able to see the problem myself so I've sent additional info to the suppliers. That might help. As Keith says, thanks for persevering.
Forum
Reply
E on popping up
at 17:35 12 May 2026

Can someone send me a screenshot of the problem please? I need to see what position the ad is on the page and I can report it.

Also, what particular page is it happening on? I.e. forum post pages or forum index?

What device is this happening on (e.g. ipad, iphone, android phone)? And which browser? (e.g. Chrome, safari, firefox)

Email it to support@twtd.co.uk please.
Forum
Reply
Help needed
at 11:55 27 Dec 2025

This thread is kinda fascinating in a geeky way.

Firstly, I've messed up. It looks like I may have blocked Google from spidering the site. At the start of the month we were getting attacked from multiple IP addresses and it's not always clear what part of Google is looking at the site. At its height, IPs were looking at 10k pages an hour and it was killing the site. I had to stop that obviously but maybe I was a bit over zealous! I've now unblocked those IPs and hopefully the searches will return.

The site is no longer called Planet Swans so I wouldn't really expect that to bring up this site however.

We're all different in how we search. I need to access each team on here so I tend to use the address bar in Google Chrome and just start typing "swa"... and the various urls are suggested to me. Same with the QPR site "que"... and their site comes up. Much easier than actually searching. But yes, you absolutely should be able to search for "swansea independent" and this site should appear. Hopefully in the coming days that should work again.
Forum
Thread
Cookies popup issues
at 11:08 12 Dec 2025

If you're finding that you're getting a popup on every page asking you to confirm your ad choices, please click https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/

This will log you out but should solve your problem. This seems only to affect Safari users.
Forum
Thread
Cookies popup issues
at 11:07 12 Dec 2025

If you're finding that you're getting a popup on every page asking you to confirm your ad choices, please click https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/

This will log you out but should solve your problem. This seems only to affect Safari users.
Forum
Thread
Cookies popup issues
at 11:06 12 Dec 2025

If you're finding that you're getting a popup on every page asking you to confirm your ad choices, please click https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/

This will log you out but should solve your problem. This seems only to affect Safari users.
Forum
Thread
Cookies popup issues
at 11:06 12 Dec 2025

If you're finding that you're getting a popup on every page asking you to confirm your ad choices, please click https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/

This will log you out but should solve your problem. This seems only to affect Safari users.
Forum
Reply
I can't be bothered anymore.
at 14:40 1 Oct 2025

There is something wrong if you have to do this each time. I would suggest that if that is happening for others then maybe you have a corrupted cookie. Delete them for this site if you can and, erm, you'll have to set your preferences again so I apologise for that.

We're using the industry standard "CMP" here so you'll see this on other sites too.
Forum
Reply
FAO Clive - website hacked?
at 16:48 6 May 2025

The site has not been hacked but there are some rogue ads which are redirecting the site elsewhere. I'll sort something now.
Forum
Reply
Another 10p
at 19:26 9 Mar 2025

Site was under attack, apologies.
Forum
Reply
Prediction League not working
at 14:51 1 Aug 2023

Should be fixed now. Apologies.
Forum
Reply
Anyone On Here Tried Walking Football ?
at 15:29 11 Apr 2022

I can recommend Man v Fat Football if you're trying to lose weight. You get allocated teams, weigh before each match and your weighloss goes towards your teams on-pitch score. The price is similar to slimming world I think so its not cheap. The swansea league seems to be run well so there's a waiting list. Each match has a ref and there can be a wide range of skill levels. Have to have an unfit BMI to join.

https://www.manvfatfootball.or
Forum
Reply
Russia, Ukraine & Abramovich
at 10:05 5 Mar 2022

fixed
Forum
Reply
Couple of posts removed
at 23:19 25 Aug 2020

Yes exactly. Spell the word correctly and if the swear filter lets it through then it's fine. So basically don't use any form of the F or C words, and that includes accented characters, but the other words are "okay" provided you're not being offensive (see our terms about treating others with respect).

Perhaps take a leaf out of Blackadder's book of insults...

Forum
Reply
Couple of posts removed
at 23:11 25 Aug 2020

I have discussed this in another thread, but to give it a broader response, we created this network after the collapse of the Rivals network. I had worked with a number of other sites and they came along and joined us, as did Phil some time later. I'm an Ipswich fan. We have big plans for the network which obviously include a mobile version of the site, catering for more clubs, and then more sports and interests.
Forum
Reply
Couple of posts removed
at 15:06 25 Aug 2020

You are correct that I'm not a litigation lawyer but we have been running busy football forums for 25 years. In that time we have had solicitors writing to us, and several police forces wanting stuff removed or wanting the particulars of individuals making posts.

So if you want to know what can't be said, basically don't accuse someone of breaking the law unless that person has been convicted of that crime, which I believe was the case on the posts removed although I genuinely don't remember the specifics. On top of that we have our T&Cs which we like to run our sites with: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/

One thing I've had to pull up a few people with is swearing. We don't approve. However since we've taken back control over this site it's been pretty good and long may that continue.
Forum
Reply
Thanks folks .It s a goodbye
at 16:37 16 Aug 2020

You get an email whenever you receive a PM.

Stop the abuse or leave the site.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

Support


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026