 | Forum Reply | RAF Fairford at 14:43 30 Sep 2026
I've heard the guys from London were out to steal some farmers red diesel to sell on and were mistaken for terrorists - most plausible explanation I've heard. |
 | Forum Reply | Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy at 23:23 23 Sep 2026
If people can drink then they'll be sniffing more, then drinking more, then sniffing more, then drinking more, then acting like total nobs |
 | Forum Reply | Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy at 23:10 23 Sep 2026
I just saw that on the BBC website and was going to post. Personally I don't drink anymore so doesn't affect me but it's lively enough in R block already - I can imagine what it would have been like on Saturday when we equalised with a load of half full plastic glasses going up in the air lol |
 | Forum Reply | West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS at 17:33 23 Sep 2026
Gutted when I logged on in work at 3pm with my 250 points only to find I couldn't buy any - but was on it at 5pm on the train on the way home - luckily got 2 for me and the missus - looks like they've all gone now |
 | Forum Reply | Membership & West Ham tickets at 11:57 21 Sep 2026
More of a stadium question than a ticket one. Never been to the new WH stadium before - I believe we get lower and upper tier? Would peoploe recommend upper or lower for view and atmosphere - realise th view isn't great in either but maybe better higher up? |
 | Forum Reply | Atmosphere at the match at 23:19 20 Sep 2026
Totally bonkers in R block after our second goal - one of those occasions you never forget |
 | Forum Reply | "New Deal for football" at 22:15 20 Sep 2026
No political statement implied - I don't read any - glance at the BBC news website once a day and night click on a couple of stories a week. Use the BBC for football news. One of the comments for this piece nailed it I think - parachute payments and yo-yo clubs are the big issue for us in the championship. The Carabao cup stuff was interesting - though seems irrelevant to us |
 | Forum Reply | Kealey Adamson at 10:42 18 Sep 2026
Scarlett up for the Wales under 21s - good luck to them both! |
 | Forum Reply | West Brom A on sale Friday - digital tickets at 19:10 4 Sep 2026
Hope you all get up here OK. My missus is moving up here in March so no more weekends in Hammersmith and we will be hostage to Avanti/Chiltern for all the home games |
 | Forum Reply | West Brom A on sale Friday - digital tickets at 13:37 4 Sep 2026
I just went on at 1.05 and same - A2 safe standing for £32 each. Someone in another thread mentioned disruptions to Avanti trains from Euston next Saturday if your travelling up from London |
 | Forum Reply | Performance over result at 17:27 23 Aug 2026
A West Brom mate was telling me today we broke another Championship record yesterday for shots on goal without scoring? Like others I left disappointed yesterday after the first league game at home feel good factor but on reflection today I did see some of the best football I've seen at Loftus Rd by us in the last 3 seasons and what a squad we've put together |
 | Forum Reply | Train tickets at 22:51 20 Aug 2026
West Midlands trains from Euston to New St are very cheap but takes nearly two and a half hours, stopping at every station - not great for a 12.30 kick off. Luckily that ones just down the Rd for me |
 | Forum Reply | Portsmouth Away being shown LIVE on SKY at 10:00 20 Aug 2026
You can do both - £10 a game or £180 for all the league games. I did the maths based on being away for a few weeks at christmas and missing 3 home games, and only going to away games in the Midlands or London, and the £180 option worked out cheaper |
 | Forum Reply | Train tickets at 13:12 19 Aug 2026
I use Trainline to buy my tickets and if the super advanced savers haven't been released yet you can set up an alert and get an email when they are - had one this week for first weekend in November for Lincoln game. Each company probably release them at different times - mine are for Avanti Birmingham to Euston |
 | Forum Reply | Portsmouth Away being shown LIVE on SKY at 23:08 11 Aug 2026
Oh FFS lol I've just paid for the season for it too (works out cheaper than paying for individual away games and home games when I'm away) - they don't usually have them up until a day or two before so will check at the end of the week |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | Tonytone
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 0 | | TOTAL: | 0 |
|