Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Rare QPR Footage
at 18:09 2 Oct 2026

I'm not sure if you or Rik were taking individual requests on here, I'm happy to see whatever is uploaded but I did notice elsewhere yesterday that on 1st October 77, we drew 2 2 at Brizzle and HTV covered it. Don't recall us getting the game on the Big Match. Any idea if footage is still out there
Forum
Reply
Rare QPR Footage
at 17:53 2 Oct 2026

Tremendous, I'm loving these, don't think I've seen this footage before. I also like the drip feed approach, heighten the anticipation.
As this is Michael Blakey on comms I presume this was a BBC news insert? It only dawned on me around 78 or 79 that it was worth watching/taping the BBC and ItV Saturday news progs for goals that weren't in the normal MOTD or Big Match
Forum
Reply
Lincoln
at 09:45 21 Aug 2026

Presumably that's in addition to the seats behind the goal (full end / half end?) Pompeys allocation tomorrow is 1200
Forum
Reply
Rare QPR Footage
at 21:05 28 Jun 2026

Seconded, don't think I've ever seen those highlights
Forum
Reply
fixture release next friday
at 12:17 19 Jun 2026

Do we normally share home dates with Fulham or the other lot?
Forum
Reply
Fans at Leicester
at 23:31 14 Mar 2026

It's pronounced pedantic
Forum
Reply
Bristol City H picked by Sky - 12.30 kick off
at 12:48 13 Mar 2026

Not even the proper broadcast (why would it be?) it's on the streaming plus whatever service. Why do they do this to about 12 sets of fans every weekend?
Forum
Reply
Our ‘goal’ today….why was it disallowed?
at 19:12 28 Feb 2026

Offside.
At the point of the header, Smyth was off and in the keepers sightline
Frustrating but correct.
Forum
Thread
Pompey H March 21
at 10:21 23 Feb 2026

Sky have also left this one alone, rejoice
Forum
Reply
75/76 Event
at 10:00 18 Feb 2026

That'll do nicely, thanks Dave
Forum
Reply
75/76 Event
at 08:51 18 Feb 2026

Great stuff Dave. Is that once around only or on a loop, ie, will we miss anything if not there at doors open?
Forum
Reply
75/76 Event
at 20:42 9 Feb 2026

Yep.
I read in some of the adverts for the event that some other team members other than the four mentioned, will be in attendance too. Hope that's true
Forum
Reply
Ipswich away May 2
at 23:32 8 Feb 2026

I think that's the point, that round of fixtures will be Saturday 1230
Forum
Thread
Ipswich away May 2
at 15:04 8 Feb 2026

Train tickets are now available for this trip. As it's the last game, the date and KO time are fixed (although Sky always find ways to surprise us)
In theory should be OK to bag train tickets now!
Forum
Reply
Rangers v Wrexham 1979
at 08:39 8 Jan 2026

...and Stans last game
Forum
Reply
Could we go up.
at 21:43 20 Dec 2025

Security to Forum, security to Forum
Forum
Reply
ITV4 1030 Saturday
at 11:51 20 Dec 2025

Bug*er! Sexton out!
Forum
Thread
ITV4 1030 Saturday
at 10:27 20 Dec 2025

QPR v Boro 7576 run in
Forum
Reply
West Ham Ticket Price
at 10:36 13 Dec 2025

FWIW, TNT say 10 of the remaining 24 games will be Sat 3pm. That's a hell of a chunk still to be moved!
Forum
Thread
ITV4 1030 7576
at 08:59 13 Dec 2025

QPR v Citeh on the run in
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

Walnut


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026