Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Czech republic v England ....thread...if interested.
at 20:12 29 Sep 2026

Can see the Czech's just sticking everyone behind the ball now. The sooner we score, the better
Forum
Reply
International Break
at 20:09 29 Sep 2026

22 hours of traveling there and back for Kealey Adamson to sit and watch other people play football. Cheers for that.
Forum
Reply
Czech republic v England ....thread...if interested.
at 19:21 29 Sep 2026

Looking forward to seeing if Trent can take his chance this time and in his proper position. Would have liked to see someone else rather than Lewis-Skelly in midfield, but lets see.
Forum
Reply
Devs v Swansea
at 10:35 29 Sep 2026

Kolli was excellent last night, looked like an adult amongst kids, which he basically is. The other player who really stood out for me was Rico Kennedy, came on at half time playing a kind of right wing back role and looked quality. He's rapid and that causes problems, but his decision making when getting into the box was excellent too. Always got his head up and looked to pick the right option. Showed great intelligence. Looks quite slight and probably needs to go and play a bit on loan, but looked good.
Forum
Reply
Burrell Scores
at 10:19 29 Sep 2026

Can we get the UN peacekeeping mediators in to mediate between Kolli and Stephan/Nourry? Think we are going to need him
[Post edited 29 Sep 10:19]
Forum
Thread
Devs v Swansea
at 18:24 28 Sep 2026

Anyone watching?



Forum
Reply
England v Spain....thread...if interested.
at 19:13 26 Sep 2026

Trafford ahead of Pickford in goal is an interesting choice. I guess Pickford had a pretty average world cup and if you don't try Trafford in these kind of games, you might not find out until it's too late!
Forum
Reply
Other than QPR....
at 18:54 26 Sep 2026

UE Sant Andreu, my local team in Barcelona
FC Cajamarca in Peru for mostly amusing reasons
Broadly been coerced into supporting the Bills in the NFL the last couple of years
Forum
Reply
Leon Scarlett
at 15:31 26 Sep 2026

Chris Ramsey still being namechecked by our youth prospects!

Forum
Reply
QPR Loan Watch 2026-27
at 20:07 25 Sep 2026

Emmerson Sutton joins Worthing - teams up with Cory Adjetey-Brew
Forum
Reply
International Break
at 18:59 25 Sep 2026

Pierce's big bro! go on!
Forum
Reply
International Break
at 18:26 25 Sep 2026

Pierce Charles has saved a penalty for Norn Iron
Forum
Reply
International Break
at 20:37 24 Sep 2026

Its a requiremen to name 3 keepers in the squads I believe
Forum
Reply
Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy
at 10:31 24 Sep 2026

I guess he sat through the whole of Everton v Wolves in the cup last week while sober and thought 'sod this'
Forum
Reply
Where Are They Now?
at 22:13 23 Sep 2026

Remeber Kieron St. Aimie? no? fair enough. Scored a solo goal against Celtic in preseason and probably played in the annual League cup defeat. But if you want to feel old, his son played for England's U17s tonight. Charlton rather than us though
Forum
Reply
QPR Loan Watch 2026-27
at 16:42 22 Sep 2026

That is how he spent his 12 months being described by us too! Sooner or later, he is going to have to play some actual football!
Forum
Reply
QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred
at 15:19 19 Sep 2026

I think it was a silly risk to take for Cirkin, you go in like that then you run the risk of the red.
Forum
Reply
Fans Forum questions
at 14:04 14 Sep 2026

I know it's frustrating to go over the same topics and the same speculation every day, constantly. But that is the product of the club's lack of communication really isn't it.
Forum
Reply
Fans Forum questions
at 14:26 10 Sep 2026

I dunno, the questions will get asked, we'll get some half-arsed answers mixed with half-truths and data, some fans will lap it up and call people Nourry haters, some people will be frustrated at the lack of transparency, and then we move to the next game. Same as always.
Forum
Reply
More to life
at 16:14 28 Aug 2026

I don't get to post on here much at the moment as life really does get in the way of football sometimes, but just wanted to drop in and pass on my thoughts to Mart. It sounds like a nightmare you're going through and I can only pass on my love and support for yourself and the whole family.

As one of the probable younger posters on here (and I'm pushing 40!), I always looked up to anything written by Ted on here. I love learning about the history of this club, the old days, the mavericks. While I never knowingly met you, I feel like I have learned a lifetime of knowledge. Much love to you Ted
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

aston_hoop


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026