 | Forum Reply | Worst Ever Saints Manager at 16:59 4 Oct 2026
He really was, the Pompey game at home I sat there thinking he must have a plan. He didn’t |
 | Forum Reply | 8 Days & Counting at 16:49 4 Oct 2026
Weird, why is it not urgent? It’s fooking ridiculous it’s still going on |
 | Forum Reply | Esther Rantzen RIP at 18:42 2 Oct 2026
This seems more realistic. Personally I never liked her because the only time I saw her on telly was Sunday night and that’s a shit time for a kid who never did his homework |
 | Forum Reply | Esther Rantzen RIP at 17:56 1 Oct 2026
Why is she a peado enabler? Surely child line was to help kids in bad situations? As for having the right to choose to die I’m all for it. |
 | Forum Reply | 0898 12 11 78 at 17:04 26 Sep 2026
Yes I might have done that once as well, wasn’t quite as exciting as I’d hoped. |
 | Forum Reply | 0898 12 11 78 at 13:12 26 Sep 2026
You’d get through and for first couple of minutes some pointless chatter and promises of transfer news that never seemed to happen, it’s like if I ever turn on talk sport and it’s constantly telling you what’s coming up. Both total shit. |
 | Forum Reply | City found guilty. at 13:10 26 Sep 2026
Slimey Henry winter also in their corner. |
 | Forum Reply | Neil Harris at 19:37 24 Sep 2026
But he is a right prick |
 | Forum Reply | Dont want to see gimps with pints throwing it around near me at 17:37 24 Sep 2026
Yeah I don’t want nippers throwing shit her over me when we score plus the atmosphere is bad enough, if people have a pint in their hand we won’t even get gentle applause. Plenty of time pre match and half time for beer. |
 | Forum Reply | Will there be any pubs left? at 16:46 23 Sep 2026
WALOB when I was a kid we were all doing pills, speed or acid, when I say all I mean everyone I knew. |
 | Forum Reply | Worst Ever Saints Centre Forward at 22:58 22 Sep 2026
Agree with Carrillo he was hopeless but I think you’ve forgotten a couple of goals at Wembley for Gabbiadini |
 | Forum Reply | these yankers at 08:44 20 Sep 2026
Just F()ck you boring c() nt |
 | Forum Reply | these yankers at 23:15 17 Sep 2026
Smug unfunny yank c()nts |
 | Forum Reply | Bazunu Comes Good at 23:35 16 Sep 2026
He had one good game , he was absolute shit for us. I’m not sure why you’re got such a boner for him. Very strange. |
 | Forum Reply | Anyone else beginning to really hate Arsenal? at 17:19 16 Sep 2026
Why’s no one given them a clip round the ear? A few years ago when we lost to Newcastle in the league cup semi a few geordies decided to celebrate in the kingsland, they got a proper kick in from the old boys and deservedly so. If you sit in the home end be respectful you bunch of gimps. |
 | Forum Reply | Larin at 08:10 13 Sep 2026
Larin is my man, a proper striker which we’ve not had since pelle. |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | cocklebreath
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 1 | | TOTAL: | 1 |
|