By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Think we would do well to remember this thread when he pops 20 goals in this season and people are questioning his loyalty when the ‘bigger’ boys come calling.
He is a class act and we are very lucky to have him and hopefully develop him into a Prem striker.
Got to say watching him play against Fiorentina, it just all made sense. For years and years I haven't got it, passing out from the back etc...., bringing on more and more pressure in the process as we give away thrown after thrown on with our intricate 'triangles'.
This keeper is a quarter back and I assume one of the best in the business at it. I think we are incredibly lucky to have him and if he stays fit will have a dramatic impact (positively) where we finish this season.
At last we look like a team capable of controlling games (and as dramatic as it sounds) I think this will be in no small part thanks to Charles' positioning (Millwall ricket accepted), style of play / decision making and extraordinary distribution.
Hold on to your hats chaps and lasses I have never seen anything remotely like this between the sticks in a Rangers shirt and am genuinely very excited by where it could potentially take us this year.
I know I am going to look back and regret this post after a few sunny Estrella's in the sun, but I will be keeping the playoff dates free this year!
Do it. Yesterday. The geezer is mustard and will be our best player. It doesn’t need too much thought or discussion. Not a dig at posters but at the coaching staff