 | Forum Reply | Early release prisoners at 20:25 2 Oct 2026
Forget violence Pretty theft is also very upsetting , as is fraud Speak to someone who has been scammed out of everything there worked for only for someone who never has or will to take it Burglary can be life changing and you lose all sense of comfort in your own home No early release For any of these mints None |
 | Forum Reply | Do you know people like this ? at 20:21 2 Oct 2026
Agreed It’s a part of British working class culture Dockets , Steelworkers, millworkers , miners Drink was a release from a horrically hard life Now , we can’t even fly on a plane without being half pusssrd |
 | Forum Reply | Early release prisoners at 18:28 2 Oct 2026
Right now , some of these released will be making victims of people Whilst inside , they weren’t No matter what we have to alienate them completely They are pondlife |
 | Forum Reply | Is the three week break too long ? at 18:26 2 Oct 2026
I’m neither pissy nor whining I say how I feel If you take it that way then that’s your issue I stand by every word Finally, there is too much football, cricket and rugby |
 | Forum Reply | Early release prisoners at 15:51 2 Oct 2026
You won’t know T This will soon be forgotten until somebody mentions the reoffending stats Jail is an occupational hazard It takes a lot of bad luck to Get caught Get charged Get tried Found guilty Jailed not suspended People only wake up when these pondlives affect them Nobody gets rehabilitated not even the ones who see Jesus after an epiphany |
 | Forum Reply | Is the three week break too long ? at 15:46 2 Oct 2026
End of the domestic season is fine Because some prioritise their club , it doesn’t mean that they 1- Do not like Wales 2- Hate watching Wales 3- doesn’t want club players playing for Wales Let’s nail this Swans first Wales , the land of our birth always has a place on our soul Wales have an important game this Sunday However I’d suggest Norwich Millwall and West Ham are bigger And finally we should be able to post without snide remarks trying to elude the T @ Cof this site Unlike done I post as I truly feel in my heart and not for uparrows or forum acolytes |
 | Forum Reply | Is the three week break too long ? at 14:25 2 Oct 2026
Honest Let’s bit candid shall we Wales matches are forgotten immediately after the game when thoughts turn to what is more important and club more important than country IMO Why? Because one’s football club is part of you , the first game your dad took you to The one that represents your home town Nothing but nothing supersedes that even singing Calon LAN ( off key) in a foreign country |
 | Forum Reply | Wales v Norway : Match Thread at 10:03 2 Oct 2026
It’s not Keith I’m Not having a go at you in an oblique way I’d do that directly It is a tenet of life itself that manning really KNOWS nothing Anyway , this exchange is about a football match We won and thst pleased me Cabango seemed uninjured and that’s all that matters to me He’s a great lad , quite clearly notwithstanding any limitations he has He will have a tougher challenge v West Ham Can I say Harland last night was appalling in every way and should have been hooked I repeat if the city appeal fails today as it should then city will haemorrhage players None of the greedy buggers are club men and that’s where the owners have erred |
 | Forum Reply | Is the three week break too long ? at 09:35 2 Oct 2026
Keith This could be our time Sticky this It’s overdue We can do this We deserve to be back to the PL We are a thoroughly decent club |
 | Forum Reply | Wales v Norway : Match Thread at 09:33 2 Oct 2026
You sound like Paul Daniels People when reading comments opinions or reports take them with a pinch of salt |
 | Forum Reply | Cabango at 09:29 2 Oct 2026
If that had been us we would have been livid Stonewall penalty He’s a great pro and an honest lad and he knows he got away with that Who was it said we need objectivity |
 | Forum Reply | Cabango at 09:27 2 Oct 2026
I mentioned it because it was posted on a Swans site I don’t appreciate Sky jibes that pass the acceptance buffer on here We are all fools It’s just a matter of degree The reality is we actually KNOW nothing |
 | Forum Reply | Cabango at 09:24 2 Oct 2026
I was pointed out that which I had read on Global Jacks I don’t necessarily believe anything unless I have proof I offended nobody I stick my the rules So quit the subtle jibes Dm me any time |
 | Forum Reply | Early release prisoners at 22:05 1 Oct 2026
Those getting released are “ buzzing” Nice one Andy mate This is a national disgrace We could top murderers and child rapists for a start Sadly too many worry about their rights |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | onehunglow
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 0 | | TOTAL: | 0 |
|