By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
90 th anniversary where the good people of East London and the Jewish community rejected Oswald Mosleys Fascist views and rightfully so. No Pasaran as the Spanish Republicans said during their civil war. They shall not pass. People were then fighting for their rights, the rights against extremism as we saw with the National Socialists in Germany and also Communism in Russia. Yet here we are in current times where the most intolerant and trouble some are the far left. Won't except debate. Everyone who disagrees with them is a 'Far Right' Free Palestine etc. The 70s were an awful time with the NF and British Movement... hopefully consigned to the basura. However this current left extremism, I believe throughout the civilised world are now the most insidious. https://www.unitetheunion.org/
I can remember Drakeford making supermarkets tape certain products off so customers couldn't buy them during Covid. That man didn't live in the real world. In fact he still doesn't. Do gooder socialists who patronise to the masses, because they know better.
Beyond belief! Condescending idiots. Anyway Coop Killay Spaten and Pauliner German beers £3.00 each . However buy four for the price of three. Both lovely preferred the Spaten. I believe ND John are selling the Oktoberfest beers.
Spoke to people I know who went to see Charl this week. Went on one expletive rant about Bill Gates FFS. Theres me thinking Mad Cows Disease was a thing of the past!
I think we can probably work that one out. Go through the legal routes if you want to come to the UK. If you're fleeing persecution you will find the UK very fair. However for those coming on the Normandy shuttle, with no ID etc. it needs to stop!
People forget when Egypt was in charge of Gaza there was no state of Palestine granted. They then put up a wall to keep the terrorist nutters out. The elephant in the room will always be Hammas and the PLO before them. Ideology...wipe Israel out and clear the Jewish population. Ask the question 18% of Israels population is Muslim Arab. Living freely with full rights.
My opinion of her is she's one massive trouble making gob shite! Gets on every leftie bandwagon cause. However she's probably at home now supping bottles of Bolinger .Now I like my left wing music and can fist pump with the best. Love folky stuff although generally they sing about the injustices when times were properly hard. As I said earlier Ed Sheeran is just a nice non political singer songwriter. He's not Dylan, Neil Young or even Steve Earle. Her outright bullying of another artist is sad. As for her views on capitalism and I think she said something about him being a commodity. Well how the heck does she pay her bills?
It seems anybody who disagrees with them become right wing villains. As I said Sheeran is not about writing political songs or banging the drum for one side or another. He's not Paul Weller or many of the others who like to view their beliefs on record or in public. Thing is you will get gullible people just chanting along to this with no idea of the history or complexity of the whole situation. Never really had time for Charl . Champagne 🍾 🥂 socialist. Surprised she hasn't glued her arse to the M4 yet.
Wow!! All I can say is Gavin had a lucky escape. Her tirade against Ed Sheeran and her Free Palestine chants to the backing of California Uber Alles by the Dead Kennedys. Now I can't say I'm a big fan of Ed . He's hardly Neil Young . Neil who managed to upset practically everybody in the Southern states of the USA with his Southern Man song and probably didn't give a fork.lEd rights bland little love songs which are totally innofensive. Except maybe on one's ear. He's no doubt a nice boy too.However he didn't deserve the outright bullying from the voice of an angel and mouth of a sewar. Hope the link works.
I love a good Nimby me. 😂 Especially a leftie one. Immigrants are welcome here but not in my leafy idyllic little village as Tarquin, Henrietta and Beebebobs would feel so threatened by these ghastly people.
Sorry to hear about your mate. Shit disease. I've got a Yorkie mate also. He's first to say he's got short arms and very deep pockets. He supports Leeds though but moved to the North West and Warrington in RL. A big percentage of my friends are English. Yes the banter is really great and that's the way it should be. Was working in Saes land today. Greater Malvern. What a beautiful place and as always was treated wonderfully by the locals. I think a lot of Brummie immigrants have moved there also. 😉. Absolutely love the landscape of the border areas. Only downside no coastline.