 | Forum Reply | Do you know people like this ? at 20:32 2 Oct 2026
People not getting back for the start of the second half and then getting in others way is a personal bugbear. It will only get worse if drinking in the stands gets introduced. But for the love of god, you would turn around to watch the free kick. |
 | Forum Reply | Positivity at 19:00 2 Oct 2026
Gorringe gives the impression he’s always a few moves ahead. Just seems calm and in control. As incredible and enjoyable as our rise under Jenkins and co was, I never really got that feeling. It felt like they were winging it, just doing so spectacularly well. |
 | Forum Reply | Is the three week break too long ? at 18:55 2 Oct 2026
I get the frustration at two weekends without the Swans when we’ve got so much momentum, but on the other hand, we had five starters (if you include Lissah) and four on the bench who are new to the club at Lincoln. Despite how we’ve been playing, we’re a new team. A bit of time with the players not on international duty may really help Matos out. Plus it co-inciding with the Asian games means we only actually lost Eom for two games and we won them both anyway. I’m looking forward to Swans v Norwich more, but I’m still really looking forward to Wales on Sunday. |
 | Forum Reply | Positivity at 17:33 2 Oct 2026
Very difficult to fault the club in any capacity at the moment |
 | Forum Reply | Is the three week break too long ? at 17:02 2 Oct 2026
I prefer the club games too. That doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the internationals, even if I didn’t, I wouldn’t get pissy about them every time they came round. Nobody is going to stop international football and incessant whining about it detracts from this board. Most people who aren’t bothered by it just keep their heads down until the season restarts. Fact remains, we’ve had a hell of a lot of football to watch the last few weeks. |
 | Forum Reply | Is the three week break too long ? at 15:00 2 Oct 2026
Personally, I’d prefer a slightly shorter, uninterrupted season with all the international games at the end of it. Same amount of games, same amount of time. Unlike many on here though, I do enjoy watching Wales. Six games within three weeks if you support club and country. |
 | Forum Reply | Dhanda doesn't look half bad at 10:29 25 Sep 2026
The likes of Cooper, Cullen and Congreve would still be at Cardiff. They haven’t outworked us, our bar is just set higher. |
 | Forum Reply | Burnham wants to lift ban on drinking at 10:20 25 Sep 2026
If he wants to win cheap votes from football fans, the 3pm Saturday TV blackout is a much better place to start. This is just going to split opinion. Personally, I can go without a beer for 45 minutes and don’t fancy the prospect of a steady flow of people back and fore to the bar. It would be like the 5 minutes after halftime all game. |
 | Forum Reply | Cabango - Fair play at 12:54 20 Sep 2026
Agree with you and Jackmanandboy. It’s a nice problem to have |
 | Forum Reply | What great scenes in Lincoln at the end at 11:04 20 Sep 2026
Galbraith and Walta moved on swiftly amid rumours of neither really buying into the ‘team’ ethos. From a pure football point of view, both looked strange decisions. Looking at the players, the manager, the staff and the fans after the game yesterday, you can start to join the dots. |
 | Forum Reply | Cabango - Fair play at 10:56 20 Sep 2026
I thought this a couple of games ago, now I’m in two minds. He’s the best ‘defender’ of the three of them. I don’t think he gets enough credit for throwing himself into blocks , putting the man and the ball out for a throw in etc. Never seems to get dominated by Kiefer Moore types. But Matos’ ethos is moving the ball back to front quickly and purposefully. Having two ball playing centre backs who can start off and get involved with attacks makes that so much easier. A much nicer problem to have than having to rely on two CBs all season like we had under previous owners. |
 | Forum Reply | Tymon at 09:12 20 Sep 2026
Eom coming back will be a good headache for Matos. Until he went away, he was one of the first names on my team sheet. Last two games, Widdell has been one of our best players. He’s looked better on the left than central for me. Although even from there he pops up all over the pitch. I think he’ll persist with Just, who has looked a lot better than either of them did in their first eight games for us. |
 | Forum Reply | Tymon at 09:01 20 Sep 2026
He had a poor game by his own standards yesterday. Still the best left back in the Championship and an ever present in its tightest defence. He’ll probably end the season near the top of the chances created table. Vital player for me. |
 | Forum Reply | How many Wrexham fans have switched to a Firefox browser? at 10:53 19 Sep 2026
If they sack him, they are in the farcical situation of having to appoint a manager based on his reality tv potential almost as much as his managerial ability. If they don’t threaten promotion or relegation, it’s arguably more important to them. |
 | Forum Reply | Know them by their friends at 09:09 14 Sep 2026
Welsh people as a population are quite evidently not careful what we wish for. Politically anyway. |
 | Forum Reply | Ronald at 17:55 13 Sep 2026
Not for me. There’s a big difference between a fullback and a winger who is good at protecting his fullback. Maybe in an emergency like Dyer at Forest (if I remember it right) but I can’t see him getting near Key or Lissah. I’d say the same about Key being converted to a winger. |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | jack247
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 0 | | TOTAL: | 0 |
|