Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Bayeux Tapestry
at 15:36 2 Oct 2026

Just on the train home from London.Well worth the visit,but the 40 minute shuffle to get to actually see it was a bit of a pain.
My Mrs bought me the jigsaw puzzle as a Christmas present,but now I need to find a board 70 metres long.
Forum
Reply
Bayeux Tapestry
at 20:02 30 Sep 2026

How about 2pm though?I have a rule where I don’t frequent the bar area until then.
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 18:33 30 Sep 2026

Most fans would be jealous of teams that are successful,but teams like Wrexham and Birmingham are benefiting from rich and high profile owners whereas others are handicapped by the existing rules on FFP,or whatever it’s called these days.
We had some of the richest owners around,but they couldn’t spend what they wanted after splashing oodles of money to get us promoted twice.
It’s either a level playing field or it’s not,but at least be consistent on it.Thats all most fans ask.
Forum
Thread
Bayeux Tapestry
at 18:12 30 Sep 2026

We’re going to see it on Friday at the British Museum.Has anyone on here been?If so,any tips on what happens with the queues?Does everyone get let in at the same time?Help please.
TIA.
Forum
Reply
Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy
at 17:15 25 Sep 2026

Unfortunately for me the only way to guarantee test tickets is to sit in the barmy army section at the Oval.I could become a Surrey member again for £285,but I wouldn’t use it apart from getting test tickets,and then you’d still have to buy them on top of your membership fee,so definitely not a good option for me.
The pissheads only really come out after the tea interval though,but the last 30 minutes of play is interrupted by beer snakes and people going to the toilet every few minutes.
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 17:02 25 Sep 2026

And chelshite too please.They were financially helped by a Russian crook with illegal money for years allegedly.
Forum
Reply
C-mob
at 11:01 25 Sep 2026

I only hate our opponents for the 90 minutes when we’re playing against them.And chelshite of course.
I used to go to QPR with just my schoolmate in the 70’s and so I never really tagged along with any groups or other individuals.I used to see the fighting going on around me and move away to a different part of the terrace.A few away games got a bit dicey when you turn up on your own,but I always managed to stay away from trouble if I could.
Forum
Reply
Other than QPR....
at 10:49 25 Sep 2026

Probably not a popular view but here goes
1 Surrey CCC
2 New York Yankees
3 Napoli
4 Miami Dolphins
5 Leo Messi
Forum
Reply
Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy
at 18:57 24 Sep 2026

It happens a lot at cricket too.You put your bag or coat down under your seat and they get drenched because some clown behind is too drunk to keep his beer in the plastic glass.
And the beer snakes are no fun to be sitting under either.
It’s a no from me.
Forum
Reply
Cantona
at 18:36 24 Sep 2026

Where has not criticising them got us?The poor have got poorer while the super rich have seen their wealth increase many times over.
Public services have been systematically run down over years and the country is on its knees.The super rich should be made to pay a certain percentage of their massive wealth in taxes.Some of them earn more in a week than the average Joe earns in a lifetime.
They could never spend their fortunes in several lifetimes,let alone one.

Some of them just want to run off with the ball when asked to share it a bit.Pure greed in my eyes.
Forum
Reply
Jeremy vine phone in today
at 15:25 24 Sep 2026

A bloke I used to work with was duped into eating a jam doughnut with a pickled onion cut in half inside of it.We never did tell him but he never complained.
Forum
Reply
Cantona
at 11:37 24 Sep 2026

Exactly Konk.If he was that patriotic he would be paying tax in the country he claims to love.
Forum
Reply
Champions League-obviously non QPR
at 08:19 24 Sep 2026

It will be easier to get Watford tickets rather than Wrexham away.But Wrexham would be nearer to Manchester obviously.
Forum
Reply
Champions League-obviously non QPR
at 22:37 23 Sep 2026

Not a bad result against one of the best women’s teams in the world unfortunately.They only had 9 subs,which probably wouldn’t include a 3rd keeper,but what an experience to be involved in.
I still have my Austria Wein cap from the friendly out there in 2019,and hopefully we’ll go back there again in the future.
Good luck to your daughter in her career.
[Post edited 23 Sep 22:38]
Forum
Reply
West Ham tickets on sale Tuesday - 3,000 allocation
at 14:47 23 Sep 2026

5pm today
Forum
Reply
West Ham tickets on sale Tuesday - 3,000 allocation
at 15:50 22 Sep 2026

The Mildmay line.I used it on Saturday from Stratford.It was going fine until Kensal rise and a report of someone on the track.
Or Pudding mill lane DLR is another quicker option as the West Ham fans can’t/won’t use it.
Forum
Reply
Posh seats on Saturday...
at 12:34 22 Sep 2026

A mate of mine won an executive box for a game a few years ago,but I thought it wasn’t very good.A bit watching a match on tv.
Your experience sounds a whole lot better than ours did.
Forum
Reply
Singing and chanting.
at 21:41 21 Sep 2026

When I’m not abusing the opposition players I tend to join in with the odd song that comes across to ML.Standing up for the 90 minutes does help the atmosphere for me though.
Forum
Thread
Stoke
at 21:16 21 Sep 2026

There are some cheap train tickets from Euston to Stoke on December 5th.They start at £11.90 return.You have to change at Stafford though.
Forum
Reply
The Sending Off
at 13:59 20 Sep 2026

The same happened at Blackburn a couple of years ago when Varane got sent off.Their players badgered the ref into a red card.We lost that game,but luckily we got an unlikely draw yesterday.
We have to start influencing refs in same way that other teams do.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

stowmarketrange


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026