 | Forum Reply | Man City - GUILTY at 10:37 28 Sep 2026
**EXCLUSIVE: Manchester City found guilty on virtually all charges relating to breaches of Premier League financial regulations. #MCFC expected to appeal against ** Headline from a few days ago, so what happens now/next? lets wait a couple of Years and have a good old think about It. Joke absolute joke. |
 | Forum Reply | Just back (from the library) at 23:02 26 Sep 2026
I don't think so, you'll have to live with the guilt The last time I was in our library here In Wantage was to ask for assistance with filling In the blue badge disabled driver form, the Lady behind the desk who must have been In her Eighties was brilliant and done It all there and then for me. Whilst I was waiting, there was a group of Infant schoolchildren singing with their Teacher In the corner of the library, and It became just one of them moments when you think what a great Country this Is, I'm surrounded by books, the nippers singing there heads off and well yea, just one them special moments In the greatest Country In the World. I've gone too far with the waffle again. |
 | Forum Reply | Shaun Wright-Philips at 21:52 26 Sep 2026
I was there and the little shyster refused to celebrate his goal, he's a bastard mercenary. |
 | Forum Reply | England v Spain....thread...if interested. at 21:13 26 Sep 2026
The Spanish players are well good enough passing the ball to each other, we don't need anymore mis-placed passes from England players to Spanish players. |
 | Forum Reply | C-mob at 18:57 25 Sep 2026
I was In the LSA club organizing Three coach tickets for manure away, all of a sudden a big row broke out behind the desk as a few blokes couldn't agree as to who was buying the bloody balloons for the trip. Honestly. |
 | Forum Reply | Man City - GUILTY at 17:29 25 Sep 2026
Football stinks for me and It's corrupt..................... |
 | Forum Reply | Man City - GUILTY at 15:55 25 Sep 2026
Of course they've been found guilty and so what? |
 | Forum Reply | Cantona at 14:07 24 Sep 2026
Cantona scored In the96th minute. |
 | Forum Reply | Advice Please at 20:52 22 Sep 2026
Jump on the The Staten Island Ferry It's free or was when I was last there great views of that famous skyline. I spent too much time at Strawberry Fields due to my devotion to John Lennon. I must admit that Two nights were enough though and we used to use NYC as a stop over when road tripping other parts of the USA. |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | ted_hendrix
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 0 | | TOTAL: | 0 |
|