Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Spain....thread...if interested. 17:52 - Sep 26 with 6830 viewsqpr_1968

1-0 england

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:38 - Sep 26 with 989 viewsToast_R

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:33 - Sep 26 by Juzzie

I was at Twickers for the ladies rugby and now watching another great game (on TV).
England done really well to overturn an early set back but it’s such an open game either team could win it. How football should be. No parking the bus. No slowing the game down to a snails pace just two teams wanting to win.
[Post edited 26 Sep 20:34]


A great result, what a way to win it as well.

I went to Esher Rugby today, beat Barnes who've been a thorn in the arse for years now. Beautiful day to be outside, a few beers and a good game.
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:39 - Sep 26 with 976 viewsLanhoop

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:37 - Sep 26 by connell10

England need to keep up the high press, teams like Spain hate being pressured. One things for sure I think there's more goals in this game.


Yep. That press is really good tonight. Bit worried they won’t be able to keep it up but so far so good.
1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:45 - Sep 26 with 906 viewsconnell10

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:36 - Sep 26 by qpr_1968

i know its only 45 minutes, whats everyones thoughts on trafford....
i like him...at the moment.


Done well

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:46 - Sep 26 with 900 viewsMalintabuk

Seeing England tonight and that capitulation against Argentina just doesn't make sense... suppose a WC semi final brings all the pressure but some of our football tonight as been really exciting

Just wish we would play more like this... when we do we have the beating of everyone solo frustrating... QPR and England what a double act
2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:47 - Sep 26 with 895 viewsconnell10

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:39 - Sep 26 by Lanhoop

Yep. That press is really good tonight. Bit worried they won’t be able to keep it up but so far so good.


Takes a lot of energy and concentration

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:54 - Sep 26 with 856 viewsMalintabuk

Been impressed with Lewis-Skelly tonight
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:58 - Sep 26 with 820 viewsconnell10

Pen

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:58 - Sep 26 with 816 viewsMalintabuk

Saka was a definite penalty... not sure about the Bellingham one.. but hey ho
0
Login to get fewer ads

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:59 - Sep 26 with 788 viewsconnell10

Missed

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:00 - Sep 26 with 782 viewsMalintabuk

Slipped ..
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:00 - Sep 26 with 778 viewsCamberleyR

Left foot slipped as he took it.

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:04 - Sep 26 with 750 viewsToast_R

Knew he was gonna miss that.
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:05 - Sep 26 with 744 viewsMalintabuk

They have missed some chances. . They can't keep doing this... and as I write
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:06 - Sep 26 with 741 viewsCamberleyR

2-2

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:06 - Sep 26 with 737 viewsconnell10

Ffs give Spain the ball and they will kill you

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:07 - Sep 26 with 717 viewsMalintabuk

Need some fresh legs badly now...
1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 706 viewsCamberleyR

Giving the ball away too cheaply.

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 705 viewsqpr_1968

both spanish goals, both mistakes...
both passing back towards our goal,
if your not sure, kick the fukcer up the other way towards their goal...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 702 viewsMalintabuk

Chatterface called this right... that penalty miss as revitalised Spain...
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:10 - Sep 26 with 694 viewsCamberleyR

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:09 - Sep 26 by qpr_1968

both spanish goals, both mistakes...
both passing back towards our goal,
if your not sure, kick the fukcer up the other way towards their goal...


Indeed. No one ever scored against you from row Z.

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:12 - Sep 26 with 682 viewsLanhoop

City defenders overplaying at the back.
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:13 - Sep 26 with 677 viewsted_hendrix

The Spanish players are well good enough passing the ball to each other, we don't need anymore mis-placed passes from England players to Spanish players.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:16 - Sep 26 with 647 viewsCamberleyR

Both Spain goals from mistakes by Man City players. Coincidence?

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:16 - Sep 26 with 642 viewsJuzzie

Enjoying this
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:19 - Sep 26 with 624 viewsconnell10

England are letting this slip

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026