Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Raynor 23:30 - Oct 2 with 1402 viewsCheese_addict

He’s announced he’s been diagnosed with bowel cancer.
Really liked him down here back in the day, & I was lucky enough to interview him for the hospital radio station I was with at the time when I was a teenager. Was great with me as well to be fair to him.
Needless to say, wish him & his family all the best.
2
Paul Raynor on 23:38 - Oct 2 with 1377 viewsmax936

Dear me, that's all I'm hearing at the moment is about people with cancer, awful disease, great entertainer was Paul, hope his treatment goes well and he comes through the other side of this dreadful disease ,
3
Paul Raynor on 08:38 - Oct 3 with 1227 viewspencoedjack

Sad news.

As a footballer wasn’t the greatest but gave 100%.

Best of luck to him in his fight against the bastard of a disease 💪
5
Paul Raynor on 09:25 - Oct 3 with 1183 viewsFireboy2

I remember him well, he gave 100% and when he scored he enjoyed it.

All the best in your fight YJB 💪
4
Paul Raynor on 09:38 - Oct 3 with 1173 viewsraynor94

Wishing my namesake all the very best and hope he beats this dreadful disease

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

3
Paul Raynor on 10:11 - Oct 3 with 1132 viewsjohnlangy

Dreadful news. Best of luck Paul in fighting this.
2
Paul Raynor on 10:20 - Oct 3 with 1103 viewsonehunglow

Upsetting
It can be beaten though
Depends on fate
Good luck Sir

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
Paul Raynor on 10:53 - Oct 3 with 1075 views1983

YJB
Loved the North Bank

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

3
Paul Raynor on 10:38 - Oct 4 with 848 viewsnicky

Best wishes Paul. With early diagnosis and appropriate treatment this can be beaten. I have a very good friend who did exactly that.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Raynor on 11:32 - Oct 4 with 815 viewsOptimisticJack

Wishing Paul all the best with his treatment.
I know of a few people recently who have overcome bowel cancer.
I met Paul in a hotel in Bromley in March or April this year.
Bristol Rovers were playing Bromley the following day.
I had a brief chat with him and he spoke with genuine fond memories of his time at the Swans.
A lovely guy.
Stay strong fella YJB

Optimisticjack

0
Paul Raynor on 11:36 - Oct 4 with 813 viewsKeithHaynes

Raynor, Raynor, Raynor.
Always felt a lot shouting that we’re taking the piss.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Paul Raynor on 16:28 - Oct 4 with 712 viewsSullutaCreturned

I liked him because although limited, he always gave 100% and when he did something good he certainly enjoyed it. At the very least I'd call him an honest pro, an honest trier. We've had too many players who were better but didn't work as hard.

On that score, I like Tommy Hutch too, a truly talented player who still gave it all even into his 40's.
0
Paul Raynor on 17:08 - Oct 4 with 683 viewsKeithHaynes

Paul Raynor on 16:28 - Oct 4 by SullutaCreturned

I liked him because although limited, he always gave 100% and when he did something good he certainly enjoyed it. At the very least I'd call him an honest pro, an honest trier. We've had too many players who were better but didn't work as hard.

On that score, I like Tommy Hutch too, a truly talented player who still gave it all even into his 40's.


Great player, but don’t ask Chris Coleman about him 🤫

That rigged game at home to Panathinaikos still bugs me.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Paul Raynor on 19:09 - Oct 4 with 600 viewsDemitrius

Let's hope he can kick cancer in to touch as he could boot those free kicks into William St... ;)

Good lad Rayns - always generous with the compos to certain deserving fans...not me I hasten to add...

Get well lad...!

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026