| England v Spain....thread...if interested. 17:52 - Sep 26 with 6811 views | qpr_1968 | 1-0 england |  |
| |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:04 - Sep 26 with 3316 views | QPR_Hibs | Nope |  |
| "Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous." |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:13 - Sep 26 with 3267 views | aston_hoop | Trafford ahead of Pickford in goal is an interesting choice. I guess Pickford had a pretty average world cup and if you don't try Trafford in these kind of games, you might not find out until it's too late! |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:38 - Sep 26 with 3174 views | derbyhoop | When the alternative is Strictly, I'll be watching ITV, I"d hope England can win but far from confident |  |
| "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain)
Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:51 - Sep 26 with 3138 views | TimNiceBut | Well that didn't take long 🙄 |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:53 - Sep 26 with 3133 views | ted_hendrix | Oh dear. |  |
| My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic. |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:56 - Sep 26 with 3115 views | Malintabuk | Guéhi probably wondering if he is going to be playing Woking next year |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:57 - Sep 26 with 3107 views | Malintabuk | Saved by the off side.. this is going to be a long night.. Spain are on another level at the moment |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:01 - Sep 26 with 3085 views | NoDiddley | Not a bit interested since Tommy Tuchel threw the last game 😡 |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:16 - Sep 26 with 3034 views | eastside_r |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:01 - Sep 26 by NoDiddley | Not a bit interested since Tommy Tuchel threw the last game 😡 |
Baffled that he’s still in the job. |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:25 - Sep 26 with 2988 views | CamberleyR | Great finish by Gordon. |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:26 - Sep 26 with 2978 views | digswellhoop | tho 1 1 we look very poor |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:26 - Sep 26 with 2981 views | ted_hendrix | Excellent goal. |  |
| My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic. |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:27 - Sep 26 with 2977 views | Malintabuk | Took it really well... deserved that we have played well... but Spain look so dangerous |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:28 - Sep 26 with 2962 views | connell10 | 2-1 yesssss |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:28 - Sep 26 with 2964 views | Malintabuk | Get iiinnnn Our old mate OG |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:29 - Sep 26 with 2955 views | digswellhoop | ok what do I know |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:30 - Sep 26 with 2951 views | Malintabuk | What is a real p!sser this should have been the WC final... it is a great game |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:30 - Sep 26 with 2949 views | connell10 | They don't like it up em |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:31 - Sep 26 with 2943 views | qpr_1968 | looked as if we were finished after 5 minutes.... great come back....good game so far... |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:31 - Sep 26 with 2939 views | connell10 | Really good game |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:31 - Sep 26 with 2933 views | ted_hendrix | Cucurella LOL minge |  |
| My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic. |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:33 - Sep 26 with 2921 views | Juzzie | I was at Twickers for the ladies rugby and now watching another great game (on TV). England done really well to overturn an early set back but it’s such an open game either team could win it. How football should be. No parking the bus. No slowing the game down to a snails pace just two teams wanting to win. [Post edited 26 Sep 20:34]
|  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:35 - Sep 26 with 2902 views | Toast_R | Needs to be more England games at Wembley on a Saturday night. The difference in atmosphere is plain tonsee. All those boring mid week and Friday night games totally kill the vibe. This has been a very good watch. |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:36 - Sep 26 with 2891 views | qpr_1968 | i know its only 45 minutes, whats everyones thoughts on trafford.... i like him...at the moment. |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:37 - Sep 26 with 2886 views | connell10 | England need to keep up the high press, teams like Spain hate being pressured. One things for sure I think there's more goals in this game. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| |